At Zoo Events Group we take the health and wellbeing of our employees, customer and clients very seriously.
We are closely monitoring the Government, Public Health and the Events Industry Trade Associations advice and are taking action as necessary.
Whilst we are an events company we have several services that can be tailored to help your business in this uncertain time.
What can Zoo do for you?
- We have over a thousand mattresses and beds to offer in this time of need. These can be self contained in our Bell Tents to make isolation pods for homes, hospitals and medical centres.
- Our Vacuum toilet blocks can be used as additional facilities in car parks, homes or businesses equipped with basins, hot/ fresh running water, soap and hand sanitiser.
- Shower blocks installed with boilers for hot water.
- Lorries and drivers for deliveries of medication, food and other supplies.
In line with health and safety advice we have already done the following to protect our employees, customers and clients:
- We have conducted risks assessments, training and sent communications to our employees including information on good hygiene practices.
- We have temporary suspended any unnecessary visitors coming to our premises, those that do still need to come to our premises have been asked to adhere to a strict policy including regular hand washing the refraining of hand shaking and not to attend interviews/meetings if they have any of the symptoms.
- Recruitment days for our Seasonal staff have been postponed to a later date in order to restrict visitors.
- Staff that can have been advised to work from home.
- For all confirmed events an updated risk assessment can be obtained please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this and would like to discuss this with a member of our team please feel free to ring our offices on 01258 840 233.